Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Beloved glorious I AM Presence


Beloved glorious I AM Presence, Father Supreme,
Beloved Saint Germain, Mighty Victory, Goddess of Liberty, Goddess of Light, 
Helios and Vesta, Alpha and Omega:

*I AM I AM I AM the authority of, and
I AM I AM I AM the great cosmic light for, the Earth and all life thereon here, now and for always!*  (3x)
Beloved I AM, beloved I AM, beloved I AM!

Contemplate then the way of Life
That passes torch from age to youth--
A continuous challenge and a proof
That life is real and earnest when
God’s plan exalts the souls of men

Gracious Ones,
        As the harvest of this year brings forth its abundance the terrifying challenges of the times clearly reveal that the youth of the world have become the target of the purveyors of mortal goods.  The coffers of the merchants of the world are filled to overflowing with the income from selfish investments they have made in the world’s works.  Through false advertising they have lured the youth into every snare of degeneracy and vice imaginable, and their sole contribution to society in return for their gains is the casual yet insidious debauchery of the age.  Clearly they reap exactly as they sow.                   
                                        -Saint Germain:  Pearls of Wisdom 8:40-1
.............................................................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment