Wednesday, June 7, 2017

a strand of great light between your world and the world of divine freedom

-Afra


                Behold Love!—affirmation by K-17        
 In the name I AM THAT I AM: 

I AM content with Thy great plan,/ The wisdom-love I really am—
O secret love-star*, amplify/ The flame above me in God’s eye,
Let me perfection see and be,/ For only love can set me free

O love, invoke the Word he spoke!/  O now be free!  
The path to see Is one of living just to be/ All love in action now!
Love-wisdom flame I AM!/ Love-wisdom now command!
Love-wisdom does demand/ The power to express true beauty’s happiness—/ My world enfold right now!

By Christ command!  By God’s own hand!  By love’s great power every hour! every hour! every hour!         Amen.
*secret love-star is the combined causal body energies of the victorious Venusian evolutions
………………………………………………………………………..................................................

Honor, justice, loyalty and truth have only one meaning, and those whose mouths are set  to utter forth this meaning will likewise pursue the divine intent.  Such as these can be relied upon in every crisis; Godlike they do not fail!  The unhorsing of a rider need not prevent a stalwart remounting of the steed of divine purpose nor the victory over every opposition.  This is Armageddon!

Let me again make clear the words of the Christ:  “Beware when all men speak well of you, for so did thy fathers to the false prophets” (Luke 6:26).  As the battle intensifies in man and society wherein striving for a golden age continues, our best outposts who strike telling blows for the Lord shall suffer attack.  Rally then as never before and in every way!  Our banner goes before you--on it is emblazoned the will of God--in unity of strength shall we implant this banner upon the Summit.  

You do not know the meaning of unconditional dedication until you give it!  To us it is solidarity, victory and courage to face the dragons that seek to mutilate the image of Christ.                       Forward,          
Morya                             Pearls of Wisdom 8:31
……………………………………………………………………………….
I know the human types, the hard and the soft--those who shelve the feeling of love in pursuit of an ideal and are consistently driving forward, and those who are moved by every appeal--almost to a weeping of heart.  Both in the name of God mingle with those of the middle way; they may appear to be divided in method but their purpose is one….
Forgive and release those who ignorantly harm you, for they know not what they do.  One day a clearer morn shall dawn for all….The day is far spent--stand!         Your Mother,    
Mary                               Pearls of Wisdom 8:32

invocation to law of forgiveness—
In the name I AM THAT I AM, I decree for all who I have ever wronged and for all who have ever wronged me:
Violet fire enfold us! (3x)
Violet fire hold us! (3x)
Violet fire set us free! (3x)

I AM I AM I AM surrounded by a pillar of violet flame,
I AM I AM I AM abounding in pure love for God’s great name,
I AM I AM I AM complete by Thy pattern of perfection so fair,
I AM I AM I AM God’s radiant flame of love gently falling through the air.      
Fall on us! (3x)  Blaze through us! (3x)  Saturate us! (3x)        Amen
………………………………………………………………………………............................
So sow and reap and silence keep--/ Within the heart an earnest prayer shall fly,/
So heed the call and do not weep,/  
Let mighty action tie/ The rise of mind and Being rare.
For God shall answer every prayer/ That holds a reverence for His Law of Love/
And keeps the kindred way of right/ That is the power of pen’s delight/
Mightier than shining sword’s own glow,/
The thrust of holy fervor to bestow/ A new colossus, vesting everyman
Who rightfully fulfills God’s plan.  

To wave the banner of freedom over the world requires a sustained effort; yet wherever you are when your heart beats in adoration to God and in attunement with His purposes there is a connection, a strand of great light between your world and the world of divine freedom.  The flow of divine energy over this cable is buoyant and all-knowing.  The mysteries God seeks to convey to the minds of men are the mysteries of His heart that embody certain freedom for each lifestream….

I cannot stress enough then that the hours of waking consciousness are like diamond-sparkling strands of holy radiance, and they should be used as links to the Infinite.      
-Saint Germain:                      Pearls of Wisdom 8:37-8
.............................................................................................................................................
I would prepare thy temple, O living Word.  I call forth the whirling spiral of the Central Sun of love from the very heart of the secret love-star.  I call for the mighty action of Surya and Cuzco.  I stand upon this very forcefield at the altar of my confession.  I ask for the light of God that never fails to descend now into my temple.  Purge now every vortex of fear.  I surrender it, O God.  Let Thy living flame of love pour through me as the mighty River of Life. 
Angelic hosts of the Lord, come forth.  Mighty secret love-star, I call forth the whirlwind action of the sacred fire, the whirling Central Sun of Almighty God.  I call for the whirling action of the Sun behind the sun of my own heartflame and of every living cell within my temple.  Lo, I AM the action of the sacred fire!  Lo, I AM the presence of the Lord Christ!  Lo, I AM the soul that rises to be one with this Christ Self even as I bow before the altar and place upon this altar of sacred fire all misqualified energy! 
In the name of the living Word I call forth the light of God that never fails.  I confess each act of fear and sin, known or unknown.  I take responsibility for each and every act, thought, word and feeling that has ever passed through my chakras.  I take full responsibility for them and I denounce the misuse of the living Word; I cast it into the sacred fire.  I give unto the Lord now this substance and by the very fervor of love of my heart, lo, I make contact.  Lo, I arc the flame of my fire unto God, even as the flame of God’s fire has arced unto me. 
Lo, I am the completion now of this mighty flow of sacred fire!  Lo, I am the light of God that never fails. I come before the throne of Almighty God.  I bow before the throne of grace.  I understand, O God, that without love there is no forgiveness or forgetting of sin.    
-Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet:  11-20-1980 at Camelot, Los Angeles
-Padma Sambhava

-Kuan Yin, illustrations in Prayer and Meditation, 1978









No comments:

Post a Comment