Monday, April 25, 2016

I AM a child of the light/ I love the light, I serve the light, I live in the light

  Those who are qualified to lead the youth by reason of superior education and experience must continue to strive to make the world a better place in which to live by applying golden age teachings by the golden rule standard....
  The symbol of our science is the golden orb of wisdom applied.  Unless men of the Spirit shall be heeded the course of the world will continue to run downhill, for the untransmuted nature of men fosters the expansion of old fears of loss and the reviving of fears of the future which manifest in the present as greed.  All that pits men and women against one another and causes them to feel enmity with their brethren is contrary to Christ-principles.         -Hilarion:  Pearls of Wisdom 11:5

..........................................................................................................
I AM a child of the light
I love the light, I serve the light, I live in the light
I AM protected, illumined, supplied and sustained by the light
And I bless the light                    -Saint Germain, 1932, via Messenger Guy Ballard
-SG photo believed to have manifested into Guy Ballard's hands





No comments:

Post a Comment