Saturday, May 7, 2022

the Unformed cannot coalesce as an integral whole when bombarded

Understand the meaning of the soul that is a castaway,  that has been cast out by its own self-destruction of the womb of the Cosmic Virgin. Thus, beloved, there is nothing that can separate you from the love of Mother and, through Her, of the Divine Father except some knot of inner conflict, some schism or anger. Beloved, the sword of Astrea and of my legions is able to cut you free in this hour. Know this. call then for we respond when you speak in the name Jesus Christ and of the Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self…. The delicate rhythm of the divine Word is compromised in the noises, the sounds that come out of hell itself—made popular, called music, yet it is a creeping-and-crawling devouring of the soul. For sound itself is creation, and that which is the unformed cannot coalesce as an integral whole when bombarded by the ‘hard-rock’ music, accompanied by images ungodly, chaotic. All this is nihilism, for it is non-integration. I AM the Archangel of the Fourth Ray of the Divine Mother whose flame is the ascension flame. Make thy peace with the Divine Mother, for through Her heart, beloved, you ascend to God.,,, Some mistake the familiarity with our music, our name, our love-light and the color bands we serve with an internalization of the Word that in fact has not occurred. How will you know that your internalization of the Word is not sufficient unless you are confronted by challenges, only to discover you are not ready for these challenges? That of which I speak at the personal level of initiation, my children, is happening at a planetary and an intergalactic level. Are the evolutions of Earth ready for the turning of worlds? Sadly I say to you, nay! Their preparedness in many cases is almost nil. And this word I use—nil—is the beginning of nihilism, for it is through self-effacement and the self-effacement of God where you are that the non-preparedness begins. Thus decadence and a loss of identity and annihilation of selfhood as God are the marks of an age from the point of view of an Archangel. It may not be apparent to you, beloved, nor may you be aware that this disease of the psyche is more serious than any that is physical, yet the physical manifestation of terminal disease is a telltale sign of the nihilism that the soul herself, led astray, has embraced often unknowingly. They are the future of this land, yet how weary they are, how weary. How can the youth of an age be so bowed down and yet so surfeited in pleasure? I AM an Archangel! I hurl now my mighty flame from my flaming sword! And I hurl now that sword Excalibur! O thou mighty one, go forth! Cut free my own. It is my call made physical through this vessel that allows me to count also for the call of Earth that compels the answer. Be thou now the willing vessel of a determined love that shall rescue my children. O beloved, my love shall never, never leave thee. Do not leave thy God. We are one. -Archangel Gabriel: via Messenger ECP on Holy Thursday of Eastertide1987 at Dallas, Pearls of Wisdom 30:12
……………….

No comments:

Post a Comment