Tuesday, September 20, 2022

at the threshhold of a new age

Invocations and decrees of the light, best given daily: 1) Fiery destiny, unfold thyself And show the higher way of God. Fiery destiny, unfold thyself, For man is not a clod! …………………… 2) Onward, courage, then blame not the Bard, For the ship shall sail on And the port be obtained If the courage be high And the will be maintained! ………………………… 3) O mighty Presence of God I AM in and behind the Sun, I welcome Thy light Which floods all the Earth Into my life, into my mind, Into my spirit, into my soul. Radiate and blaze forth Thy light and Break the bonds of darkness and superstition! Charge me now with the great clearness of Thy whitefire radiance! I AM Thy child, each day I shall become more of Thy manifestation. Helios and Vesta, Helios and Vesta, Helios and Vesta! Let the light flow into my being, Let the light expand in the center of my heart, Let the light expand in the center of the Earth, And let the Earth be transformed Into the new day! -Helios ………………………. 4) Cycles of Victory appear! (3x) Spirals of Victory descend! (3x) I AM an electrode of Victory in action here!(3x) -Victory ……………………….. 5) Not my will but Thine be done Through the Holy Spirit. The mandate of God—be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect— Can be fulfilled in man. With God all things are possible, Perfection is attainable If the will to perfection is invoked. Each day man can if he wills it Attain a little more of God’s glory. As above, so below, The Law of Love Is perfecting me now. -Maha Chohan ………………………… 6) By God’s desire from on high, Accepted now as I draw nigh, Like falling snow with starfire glow Thy blessed purity does bestow Its gifts of love to me. I AM pure, pure, pure By God’s own Word, I AM pure, pure, pure, O fiery sword, I AM pure, pure, pure, Truth is adored. Descend and make me whole, Blessed eucharist, fill my soul, I AM Thy Law, I AM Thy light, O mold me in Thy form so bright. Beloved I AM, beloved I AM, beloved I AM! ……………………… 7) I AM Presence, Thou art master, I AM Presence, clear the way, Let Thy light and all Thy power Take dominion here this hour. Charge with victory’s mastery, Blaze blue lightning, Blaze Thy substance, Into this Thy form descend That perfection and its glory Shall blaze forth and earth transcend! (3x) …………………….. 8) Aum Buddha, aum Krishna, aum Stabat Mater …………………………… - copyright by the Summit Lighthouse, Inc., Box A, Livingston, MT …………………………. mimic, presume, safeguard37. unreal26. mechanized madness 73. validate29. a=1, b=2, c=3, j=1, s=1, etc. ……………………….............. Awakening of pure math, pure ideas and pure/pristine conceptions do not belong to the mortal realm but are in contrast to it. The mortal realm compromises the pristine. Compromise, 54 in numerology, is the middle name of Mortal Realm, sometimes called human21 nonsense33=54. To displace the incredibly harmonious and well- tempered Teachings of Light—inherent in cosmos —is of course the goal of fallen ones, for many ages now. The Duffy business model, successful to the extreme, is pointless and past for a reason, get this. Renewal at the root is the name of the game of the mystical body and blood. There is NO room herein for compromisers, spoilers, presumers and mimics who outwardly take on a show of such great confidence and high standing, supposing they run a central bank of the Teachings. Aesop told of the fly riding on the chariot axle, exclaiming “O what a cloud of dust I raise!” They are wrong from start to finish. Life moves on; equinox is at the door. Deep is not shallow, shallow is not deep nor can be so. The real stuff is not actually play-toys for pseudo-kings and pseudo-priests of sacred fire. But in the mechanized madness of modern American phony-elites in their phony success-cults the maya is very very thick and very little validated from outside their bubble. There needs to be an alternative to AI-Think; there is a role for the mystical body but it will have to pay the price of drawing upon and running on mystical blood of real light, not cheap electricity for AI. Ho, real is not unreal, is it now? True chelas go through the veils, are not middlemen cashing in on and lying in wait amid the veils, n’est-ce pas? True chelas do not rush into and maintain deals with the Kremlin to scotch the revelatory flow of just where/how Lenin/Ignatius Loyola went heavy heavy heavy onto the left-handed path in order to draw many many souls to the same! Onward to equinox! -r.

No comments:

Post a Comment