Friday, September 16, 2022

affirmations, invocations:

1) Lord Michael before, Lord Michael behind, Lord Michael to the right, Lord Michael to the left, ord Michael above, Lord Michael below, Lord Michael, Lord Michael where’er I go! I AM his love protecting here! (last line 3x) -Michael the Archangel …………………………… 2) Give us now our perfect place Where we can serve the light in grace, Flood us with supply and all we need To fulfill God’ s plan with lightning speed! ……………………… 3) You are a child of the light, You were created in the image divine, You are a child of infinity, You dwell in the veils of time, You are a son of the Most High. -Meru ……………………… 4) Keep my flame blazing, By God’s love raising, Direct and keep me in my rightful place. I AM Presence ever near me, Keep me mindful of Thy grace, Flame of Christ ever cheer me, In me show thy smiling face. -Nada ………………………. 5) United we stand in Liberty’s flame, United we march in God’s holy name, United we defend the Woman and her seed, United we pledge the American’s creed. United we stand ‘gainst foreigner and foe, United we challenge the threatening woe, United we carry the banner of light, United we win in the glorious fight! -Goddess of Liberty ……………………….. 6) Invincible protection of the light I AM Invincible protection of the light I command, Invincible protectionof the light is mine each day, Invincible protection of the light through me foever hold sway! -Morya …………………….. 7) Guard, guard, guard by the lightning of Thy love, Guard, guard, guard by Thy great Self above, Guard, guard, guard us by Thy secret power of light, Guard, guard, guard us by Thy great and glorious might And seal us safe forever in Thy diamond heart of light! -Morya ……………………… 8) I AM a child of the light, I love the light, I serve the light, I live in the light. I AM protected, illumined, supplied and sustaine by the light, and I bless the light! -Saint Germain, 1932 ………………………… 9) Balance the threefold flame in us (3x), Beloved I AM! Balance the threefold flame in us (3x), Take Thy command! Balance the threefold flame in us (3x), Magnify it each hour! Balance the threefold flame in us, Love, wisdom and power! (Then use blaze instead of balance, same pattern; then use expand instead of blaze, same pattern.) …………………………….. 10) Fortuna, Goddess of Supply, Of all God’s wealth from realms on high, Release thy treasures from the Sun And now bestow on everyone Whose heart beats one with God’s own light The power to draw from heaven’s height Abundance to expand the plan The Masters hold for every man. Attune our consciousness with thee, Expand our vision now to see That opulence is meant for all Who look to God and make the call. We now demand, we do command Abundant manna from God’s hand That now below as is above All mankind shall express God’s love! -Fortuna/Lakshmi ……………………………… 11) I AM alert, awake, awake! I AM alert, awake, awake! Come right now and shake, Shake my mental body’s grids, Remove the ash, transmute it all, Give me Christ-mind for which I call. Violet fire blazing! Violet fire blazing! Violet fire blazing! God’s own light is raising, raising, raising all my thoughts, consciousness too, To the plane of my Presence Who in God’s name releases all Wisdom and balance for which I call! by K-17 ……………………………….. 12) I AM the true life of the flame, A focus of God’s I AM name, Descending cycle from the Sun, My radiant source, Thou lovely One. I AM Thy chalice ever free, My purposed aim like Thee to be A ray of light’s expanding love, A focus for God’s comfort dove. Thy ray now anchored in my form Does my divinity adorn, Thy flame a rising sacred fire Each moment takes me ever higher, Until at last made purer still, Eternal focus of Thy will, I AM Thy crystal chalice pure, An anchor of Thy love secure. A healing fountain to the Earth, I AM real proof of life’s rebirth, Which by the power of Thy name Ascends today Thy love to claim. I AM Thy radiance crystal clear Forever pouring through me here, Thy living joy fore’er expanding, I AM with Thee all life commanding! -Lanello …………………………… 13) Light set us free! (3x) Light command! Light command! Light command, command, command! Light demand, light demand, light demand, demand, demand! Light expand, light expand, light expand, expand, expand! Light I AM, light I AM, light I AM, I AM, I AM! I AM a being of violet fire, I AM the purity God desires! -Saint Germain …………………………. 14) Immaculate Mary, our hearts are on fire, Thy title so wondrous Fills all our desire, Ave, ave, ave Maria, Ave, ave, ave Maria. -Archeia Mary ………………………………. 15) Portia, Opportunity, In the name of Liberty, Give divine direction then, Mercy to the souls of men. All-seeing Eye, let Truth appear As Nada’s love flows free and clear. ………………………………… 16) I AM THAT I AM. I AM the open door which no man can shut. I AM the light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. I AM the way. I AM the truth. I AM the life. I AM the resurrection. I AM the ascension in the light. I AM the fulfillment of all my needs and requirements of the hour. I AM abundant suppty poured out upon all life. I AM perfect sight and hearing. I AM the manifest perfection of being. I AM the illimitable light of God made manifest everywhere. I AM the light of the Holy of Holies. I AM a son of God. I AM the light in the holy mountain of God. -Jesus Chris ……………………………………. 17) Astrea before, Astrea behind, Astrea to the right, Astrea to the left, Astrea above, Astrea below, Astrea, Astrea where’er I go! I AM HER LOVE PROTECTING HERE! (last line 3X)
……………………………… -all above copyright by the Summit Lighthouse, Inc., Box A, Livingston, MT ///////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment