Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Cheer and clear the way

   Yet Genghis Khan and Hitler also possessed a threefold flame that was designed to manifest the Christ.  The fact remains that those who at the present hour desecrate the Divine Intent by the practice of witchcraft, although they were intended to inherit God’s kingdom, are not only hindering themselves but they are also hindering the planet through the emanations of negation which they release.  -Morya: 

                              Pearl 7:16
  ……….................................................................…..
   We yet train our own.  And I would train my own here at Maitreya’s Mystery School.  I am grateful to find you intact and not bruised or beaten by anything whatsoever [that has been sent against you].  I am especially chagrined for the loss and the great damage to the Tibetan strongholds.
  Yes, beloved, there are yet hordes in Earth and they are not isolated in the Far East [nor are they exclusively among the] Mongols.  They are in this nation.  They are those who remain stripped of their life-force and of their integration in God.  They are the ignorant ones who ignore [the seed of light that is in them].  They are there, beloved, and they are the ones who trample upon civilization who are out of the astral plane and shall return to it.
   See to it then, beloved, that they do not pull the rug out from under this civilization!  Mark the spoilers and call to God to deal with them.  Also see to it that in the keeping of the flame of our retreat you are not outsmarted in your own conceit but rather choose to walk the way of true and pure humility that is the highest greatness on Earth….
   Pain is our teacher with a capital P.  Let's embrace it and get through it.      -Morya:  via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet on January 1, 1993 at RTR, MT, Pearl 36:5
………………........................................................................
  Rejoice and be glad!  Let the joy of God be upon thee, for He hath established in thy midst the fount of light, the fount of forgiveness.  And violet transmuting flame surely is the gift, surely is the gift of the Holy Spirit for removal of every transgression of the Law.  Why, people of light, you ought to be among all people the most joyous and most gifted, most grateful of all, for God has vouchsafed to you secrets of seventh ray, even the mystery of transmutation whereby ye know that that which is placed in the flame of fire of heart on this day need never appear again.  Therefore rejoice, for this indeed is more than forgiveness of sin:  it is the transmutation of karma.  And therefore such a holy gift ought to be met with that wondrous joy that overflows boundaries of the stream of identity as bubbling brooks inundating life, going forth with living proof that the God of Israel does keep His promises unto thee and that this is  fulfillment in latter days of the vision of Daniel and of the hope of Isaiah and truly of promise unto Isaiah and Jeremiah of the coming of the One, the coming of the God Immanuel….
   Let your rejoicing be the promise that the Lord shall have them in derision —those then who defile that sacred name, those then who are the heathen!  Let it be understood that these fallen ones who have sent serious tones of their condemnation unto thee in this very week, they shall be brought low.  For the Lord shall have them in derision.  And “Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay” in this dark cycle of Kali Yuga!  I will return by the light of victory, I will return by wisdom flame the joy that is bounding, joy that overflows from very heart of Alpha and Omega in the Great Central Sun!  Roll them back into that native nothingness and let joy abound midst Keepers of the Flame!  For truly it is the hour of victory and Mighty Victory’s coming, and the joy of that victory is joy of a mother’s heart.  And it is my own, for in the very hour of sounding of their brass and their tin in their eternal damnable din there is the presence of sweetest child and bursting forth of the Word, even the Coming Revolution in Higher Consciousness going forth as printed page, as Word writ that can be read, that can be known and that does indeed atone for every sin.
   You who have come to deposit your sins, remember that I have told you, remember that Morya has come to rejoice with you in this hour that the only sin that can be forgiven and permanently removed from your lifestream is the one that you permanently surrender!  Therefore go not away from the altar in those moments of tenderness to render unto thyself once again heaps of coals of condemnation.  If you have not surrendered  condemnation of sin, then where is self-forgiveness that descends from the Mighty I AM Presence?
   Why, ye ought to be of all people upon earth the happiest, most deliberate,  most serious, most loving, most giving and most forgiving, for light has come to thee.  Therefore we await thy forgiveness of thyself and of others.  For some of you we have waited many a year and we have had to recommend your going forth to forge a chart of victory in  disciplines of life because you failed to forgive yourself as beginning step on path of Camelot.
   You wait upon the Lord and we wait upon the soul’s perfect formation of the gift of love unto God.  It is the gift of flowing forgiveness, of violet flame freedom and joy, of happiness, of transcendent buoyant resilience that looks into the very teeth of error and declares: You have no power over me—
For I AM in Zadkiel’s heart!
And with a thrust and a roll and a ho! ho! ho!
I AM here to start anew
A victory spiral I once knew
In the very heart of God—
Whence He thrust me forth to challenge those fallen ones!

I AM here, O God, in joy!
And there is a fire in my eye
And a twinkle of sorts, for I know the mirth of Morya
That is always needed on earth
And I can laugh them in derision as well—
 those mockers of the Word!
They have no power over me!
For I AM a son of the Union and the Union Jack.
Yes, I AM a son of the Union and I will give my whack
To those fallen ones by the power of flaming light!
It is the all-power of God!
I roll them back!
And I have my joy and I play in the meadows of life
And I stamp my feet upon the demons with Shiva
And I shout “Shiva!” into the night
And I bind those murderers of the Word
 by the name of Sanat Kumara.  He is my Lord and I will have none other!
   Thus I AM Morya and I expose the Nephilim in Moscow and in Washington.  I expose those interlopers.  I draw my lines of force around Poland and I give my heart to people of light who have their devotion to the diamond heart of Mary. Mary the Mother of One, Mary the Mother of the Union, Mary the Mother of Christ within you.  Speak the word into her heart, open the door and speak the word unto the heart of Mary:  “Let my people go!”
   Thus the Word is spoken. Thus the Word is heard. And the power of Archeia Mary before the throne of God and before the nations of Earth is supreme.   And I tell you, the giving of that rosary is strength and it is victory and it is sacrifice that we require.
   The will of God is good, it is boundless.  It is joyous!  It leaps from heart to heart.  And whatever you have been before, I implore, now see yourself in the image of living Christ.
    Beloved ones, the fallen ones are very long-faced and they are very serious about your sins and they will count them one by one…    But, hearts of light, the flame of living God dwells in you!  What more can you ask?  What more can you receive when you have not fully received this most precious gift of love, God’s own valentine to you year by year and day by day?
   I AM Morya in the heart of joy of violet flame.  I AM Morya in the heart of  will of God.  I stand for every son of God who has been slain in battle by treachery and intrigue, by assassination or war or murderous intent.  I stand by flame of living Word.  I stand by the sword and I say:  let laughter of God and laughter of sons and daughters ring!  Let it ring across the face of
   Earth and let these fallen ones know they have had their day!  Their day is done and children of the Sun are on the march!
   O beloved hearts, take seriously Teacher and Teaching.  But let go of this sin and sense of sin and recognize how these fallen ones would leave you in a shroud of condemnation unto your very death:   death of soul itself, death of spontaneity and leaping into the air as you wield that sword with care and thrust it with a ho! into  very nadir of cause and core of Evil on this planetary body.
   Why, the demons tremble when I speak because they know I tear the veil, I expose, I pierce through, I will have you for my own! And I call to you to rejoice this day in violet flame.  For, beloved hearts, there is no place for brittleness in this activity, there is no place for schism.
   When you have violet flame you have the panacea, you have the universal solvent and you have the fountain of youth!  Thus alchemists and those on the quest of life have sought these three—and all are given unto thee.
   Blessed hearts, I know of some across the face of Earth who know not of  violet flame.  But if they knew it, and you will see to it, they would do better with it than you do.  Blessed hearts, let us not leave it to this conclusion.  Let us rather affirm that we who are firstfruits shall make abundant use of violet flame in joy, in laughter and in spreading abroad in Community the good news of the Everlasting Gospel of violet flame of transmutation!
   And therefore let violet flame pierce the veil!  Let arrows from the heart of Saint Germain, that cosmic cupid, now be sent to hearts of those who are waiting, waiting for the Alchemist, waiting for  violet flame.  Violet flame hearts the world around, I address you.  My love abounds and I make you a promise in the name of my chelas of the will of God at Camelot that they will deliver you in this year 1981 that valentine box, that gift of violet flame. Let it be thrust!  Let it be hurled by the Coming Revolution in Higher Consciousness.  Let it be thrust by ingenuity of your heart because you have devised a new way to teach and preach the Word!  Let it come because you dare to invoke and accept gift of Holy Ghost.
    O precious hearts, no sin so ancient is so intense that it cannot be removed by  violet flame, [the outcropping of] the immensity of the Mind of God.  Let us leap for joy! Let us welcome the beginning of the celebration of Eastertide and let us enter into Lenten season in this hour and in this year with a full understanding of the meaning of sacrifice:  to be emptied that we might be filled.
   I come with a blessed joy. Now let us see how you will prove this week that you are a chela of El Morya, worthy of the name, and a devotee of violet flame, an alchemist in the laboratory of the soul and heart that knows how to use the gift of life, how to bring forth light of heaven for healing, for resurrection, for sheer joy of living!
    Hearts of light, why do you tarry in this fight?  Let us deal the final blow to error!  Let truth appear.  Let us see mighty conquerors here lest Morya fear that he must look elsewhere for responsive hearts to the chord of Camelot.  Indeed. Indeed! I plight my troth with chelas of my heart across the face of Earth.  I will not let you smart against the acid and  acrimony of  fallen ones.  Their word is turned upon them as their own judgment.  Let your word of neglect of violet flame not count against you, and let that sin be forgiven too.
   For I place my life upon the altar as I once placed my own son upon the altar of God.  For truly I come in the name of Sanat Kumara. Truly I come in the name of Abraham.  And I come to remind you of who you are and whence you have come, your noble descent, your lineage out of heart of Cosmic Virgin.
    O blue-flame Mother of the iniverse, O blue-flame Mother of Lights, let these stars appearing know the inner strength of God in them!  Let that strength be unleashed.  Let it be as the power of Hercules.  Let mighty sacred fire go forth and let us see what stalwart sons and daughters of light will prove in Morya’s name, in Saint Germain’s name to America, to her people, to the press, to politicians, to power elite and to all those who stand with intent to defeat my little ones.
    Clear the wayfor the children of light, I say!  Cheer and clear the way for  incoming souls of light!  Let angels cheer them on. Let mothers of light and fathers receive them.  Let teachers be prepared and let there be ennobling of hearts as a true celebration of Valentine’s Day.  Be therefore ennobled.  Be therefore ennobled by the messengers of the Great White Brotherhood ascended and unascended, by all who have gone before.  Be ennobled because God lives in thee!
    I stand in the courts of kings and presidents.  I stand in the homes of the humble.  I infuse with light and I am a preacher of righteousness preaching the good news of our God who is ever One.  His will is good for thee.  Drink ye the cup and rejoice.  Rejoice, people of God!     Rejoice, I say, and be grateful for the gift—O the gift of violet flame!
    
                 -El Morya, via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet on February 15, 1981 at Camelot, Los Angeles, Pearls of Wisdom 24:56
…………………….....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment