Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Shasta area photos

     Mt. Eddy



Sierra Nevada white fir

                douglas fir









 ...........................

And wherever there is light I AM there, the Mother-flame guiding, guarding and protecting the evolution of the cosmic spiral of each facet of the crystalline design.

Long ago wearing yet mortal form, as I gazed with wonder upon the stars in the heavens I was meditating upon the light--the light of God, the light of His purpose within me.  And as I looked up from the hillside I saw the stars begin to turn and to whirl and to draw close to my consciousness.  And I was transported from the outer senses to the inner senses so that for a moment I traversed time and space into infinity. And I saw the stars descend and enter my heart, and I said “Lo, I AM a star!  I AM a flame with starry light.” And God said  “Yes, you are a star.  You are a star in heaven and on earth.  But you are more than a star.  You are the mother of the star, for the star has come to rest in the cradle of the light of your own heart.”  It was then that I knew, precious ones, that I should be the Mother of Light.  It was then that I knew my divine purpose and my cosmic calling.  And I dedicated my soul and my total effort to mothering light in all whom I met.    

(by Sindelar)
          -Queen of Light:  1-1-1973 at Santa Barbara via Messenger E C Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 54:15

...................................................................... ………..

No comments:

Post a Comment