Friday, September 29, 2017

Yes, I see the way clearly marked.

                        sundown 9-29-2017, feastday of Michael and all angels

         I come forth from the whitefire core of the Great Central Sun!  I step out of the fires of the dawn and my angels with me….

And you see in the fire that pierces the night with the morning light the image of your own I AM Presence.  You glimpse the brilliance in physical tangible manifestation of the I AM THAT I AM….Therefore you see, I would that you would become worshipers of the dawn that you might carry with you throughout the day the God-consciousness of your God-reality and never for a moment forget as you walk the strait and narrow path to your ascension that hovering very near is the great dazzling sun of your own I AM Presence releasing limitless light and energy, the abundance of every good and perfect gift of wisdom and love and power and the many mansions of the Father’s house that are lowered even now into physical manifestation for the enshrining of the flame of the Mother….

Yes, I see the way clearly marked.  I see the way of the overcomers who walk into the light of the dawn, who are not content to bask in the light of the Presence but who follow that light with the intensity of an absolute God-determination to return to the One….For I am the angel of the annunciation, therefore I announce to you your virgin birth in the womb of the Cosmic Virgin.  I announce to you that you are of the seed of Almighty God, that you have been sired by Almighty God, that you have been nourished by the fires of the heart of Omega, and that you have been set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel and for a sign--which is the sign of the Logos--which shall be spoken against.  You have been sent into this world, although you are not of this world, as instruments of the Lord’s judgment even as you have come to balance the scales of your own uses and misuses of God’s energy.

Let the violet flame go before me!  Let it fall from the heavens as the lightning and the thunder of the Holy Spirit!  Let it rise from the fountains of the deep and from the sun of even pressure in the heart of the Earth.  Let the undulations of the violet flame now pave the way for the annunciation of the purity of the soul before the souls of the lightbearers are surrounded with the darkness that must surely come before the light of the dawn.

Do not question my word, for in the moment when you read this communication from on high, sent and signified by the messenger of the Lord, you will know that I am standing in your presence.  And if you will close your eyes and meditate upon the sun centered within your heart you will receive the flow of purity from my causal body and the golden-pink glow-ray of the angels of my band.  Take then this Pearl of Wisdom and read it again and again.  At the hour and the moment of the dawn face the east as the Muhammads do.  And let your prayers be unto the Christ in all mankind and unto the Universal Christ and know that in the moment of communion the purity of your soul is reinforced for the battle….Know this, O chela of the law, that I can and I shall come to you in the first fiery glimmer of the dawn that is the hope of the resurrection of the son of God….Let my presence pierce the veil of skepticism and cynicism and the endless human questioning, questioning even the existence of the archangels and the angelic host.  What blasphemy against the Lord God Himself to deny the existence of the angels who personify the great feelings of the Almighty for the creation biding in the planes of Mater!

I am Gabriel and I come with Hope, my own divine complement, in the flame of our joint mission.  Our hope for the restoration of the souls of the fallen ones is never for a moment set aside….Each day is a day of hope--hope for resurrection, hope for the setting of the records straight, for the clearing of the fire body (repository of the blueprint of the divine plan), the clearing of the etheric envelope of all of the sordid or supercilious aspects of human life….

Let the trumpets of the archangels sound and let the dead be raised incorruptible!  For the human consciousness shall be changed, and this that is corruptible man must put on the incorruption of the divine Man.  Therefore in this hour of the judgment let this mortal put on immortality.  This is my annunciation and this is the electrode of my life which I transfer to you--you who would be lightbearers to the age….

Now the moment is come and the fourth angel descending from the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony doth pour out his vial upon the sun [upon the etheric plane, the plane of the fire element] and power is given unto him to scorch men with fire.  And this is the sacred fire by which mankind are scorched with a great heat, so much so that they blaspheme the name of God The Almighty One, the only one who hath power over these plagues.  And therefore, as it is written, they repented not to give him glory.  Stand fast then to behold the salvation of our God!

And behold the death of the wicked and the generations of the wicked.  For the fallen ones and their carnal creation are brought to naught on that notable day of the Lord--the day of the release of the sacred fire.  I am the archangel of ascension’s fires.  I stand in the brilliance of the noonday to counteract the midnight hour….

What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?  And what communion hath light with darkness?  Do not allow the sympathy of the Luciferians to prey upon the very light of your soul!  Do not allow your consciousness to be entertained by the so-called sorrows of Satan!  Do not feel sorry for those who do evil, for they too have the option of walking away from their evil ways.  But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel to proclaim the name of God--the power by which all souls yet tarrying in time and space can be saved.  Proclaim the coming of the Christed ones and rebuke the devils who usurp the pure energies of the Mother and of the Holy Spirit.  See how your love, replacing all sympathy, will go forth as the compassion of the Law to compel the children of God who tarry in their childish ways to rise to the standard of the Christ.

I am an archangel and I survey the consciousness of the lightbearers.  And I am choosing the most stalwart and the most self-disciplined ones for the frontlines of the battle of Armageddon.  Let us see who will be the forerunners in the race for the light of the dawn.  I am Gabriel.  My shield is Hope, my sword is Faith and my thrust is Charity.  I am the Word of God in manifestation throughout cosmos….”Behold, I come quickly,” saith the Lord.

                      
                          -Gabriel     of the Sun                     -Vials of the Seven Last Plagues, chapter 7

No comments:

Post a Comment