Friday, January 23, 2015

watch the Lord's banner as in the hands of many it faces the uncompromising hysteria of the nameless legions

I may lose my way and roam in darkness but, O Divine Mother, see that the tiny taper of my remembrance of Thee be never extinguished by gusts of disbelief....I went out spotless; now I am besmirched with the mud of ignorance.  O Divine Mother, wash me in waters of Thy wisdom!  Make me clean again!...Cosmic Mother, awaken in us Thine impartial love for all; bless us that we be free from the sway of greed and delusion.  Inspire us to build a new world--one in which famine, disease and ignorance will be only memories of a dismal past.          -Yogananda:  Whispers from Eternity
...................................................................................................................
We admonish men to see the celestial standard we bear.  In upholding spiritual truth we dispense an abrupt freedom that cries "Halt!" to the unnecessary hurts of men.  Now let us watch the Lord's banner as in the hands of many it faces the uncompromising hysteria of the nameless legions of the world.        -Maha Chohan:  Pearls of Wisdom 8:33
In forgetfulness some have let the vine wither.  "It shall not!" is our decree, for the blessing of each one shall be multiplied in the abundance of Allness.  God is your life, you are His hands and feet to speed His work among men....I bid you God's speed.       -Maha Chohan:  Pearl 8:34





No comments:

Post a Comment