Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Br'er Fox and Tar Baby

Br’er Fox set a trap for Br’er Rabbit in the road one day. He put Tar Baby there with the idea that it might entangle Br’er Rabbit. Br’err Rabbit came along that road and spoke to the Tar Baby which didn’t answer. This bothered Br’er Rabbit and he got physically involved. So tar becomes a marker as to who is crossing some line or other, a form of surveillance. Tar12 Baby12=24; truth24. ………………………… Metternich 51=25trick + 26tricks. The one who was Metternich of the 1800s in Austria I shall call X. X is a very dark one, an intensely subtle manipulator, a high-ranking fallen one whose hour of judgment came several decades ago, but being an advanced karma-dodger, his story in embodiment still goes on because he has support35. Such entrenched build21 + maintain36=57 networks35 + momentums34=69; 69+57=126=2 x neroli37 + duffy26=63, covert29 takeover34=63. using numerology, a=1, b=2, c=3, j=1, etc. -r. ………………………… the power elite’s doctrine of limited war as articulated by Henry Kissinger, foremost betrayer of the Christ in all centuries. His ideas provided the framework around which the American war effort was organized. Def. Sec. McNamara turned many of Kissinger’s theories into policy. Kissinger himself applied them. -Messenger E C Prophet, Pearl 31:23 …………………………… I call forth the judgment of Henry Kissinger! Let the sword fall this day! No longer will I hold back the karma! Let it fall, I say! And let that exposure be for the victory of the children of the light. I stand in this nation! I defend the Mother! I defend her children by the action of the Word! So is judgment come! So let the fallen ones tremble where they are, for none can turn back my legions, my hand or my Word. -Archangel Michael, 12-30-1975 at Anaheim, Pearls of Wisdom 63:17 ……………

No comments:

Post a Comment